Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Packaging Details||25 kg Bag|
|Usage/Application||Sizing agent, Emulsion stabilizer in adhesives, Thickener in cosmetics|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||PVOH, Polyviol, PVA, Polyethenol|
|Molecular Weight||44.05 g/mol|
|Melting Point||200 DegreeC|
|Boiling Point||228 DegreeC|
|Flash Point||79.44 DegreeC|
Our company is the foremost in offering Polyvinyl Alcohol PVA, CAS No. 9002-89-5, (C2H4O)x which is widely used as sizing agent, thickener in cosmetics and emulsion stabalizer in adhesives along with other uses.
Get Best price of 95% pure 25 Kg Bag of Polyvinyl Alcohol CAS No. 9002-89-5, (C2H4O)x. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.Hazards:
- Inhalation of the dust of PVA may cause irritation of the nose and throat and cause coughing and chest discomfort.
- The dust may also irritate the eyes.
- Dust may aggravate symptoms of bronchitis or may provoke asthmatic responses in persons with asthma who are sensitive to dust.First Aid:
- If inhaled then immediately take the patient to fresh air.
- In case of skin contact take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with soap and water and cover the irritated area with an emollient.
- In case of eye contact Flush eyes with water or normal saline solution for 20 to 30 minutes.
- If swallowed - make victim drink water (two glasses at most). Consult doctor if feeling unwell.Storage Precautions:
- This chemical should be stored under ambient temperatures, and protect it from moisture and light. If possible, it would be prudent to store this compound under inert atmosphere.